Thursday, January 15, 2009

day #3

5 am. 
Time flies.  
Gotta rush to write the entry before the 6h nap ;-)

Today I had a pretty good day. Just in the night after the 2am nap I experienced a crisis. For this nap I usually sleep on the sofa to not disturb my sleeping family in our bedroom. It was really difficult to wake up and I made the mistake to stay sitting on the sofa instead of getting up immediately(well, well, just after talking about it yesterday!). 
I think I spend about an hour sitting there in a zone of half dreaming and fighting the sleepiness at the same time. Very unpleasant! Now that I managed to get moving (after putting on some nice music and dancing around while organizing one of our misc-messy drawers) I feel pretty good and in better shape than yesterday at the same time. Less cloudy. 
Also I went for a walk during the day which made a big difference! I noticed a change in awareness. All my senses are hightend and I'm much more sensitive on all levels. Whatever happens to me (walking by a person, eating food.....) I have an immediate response to and know exactly whether this is good for me now or not. This response is less mental or thought kind but more a full body sensation. Does that make any sense? I wonder if it is my instincts being more up front, or just nerves being exposed.....
I'll contemplate on this for some time and find out.

Physically I noticed some changes.
1. I don't feel so cold anymore, there are even some moments of heat wave...
2. My body feels a bit tired and I need to put in some stretching during the day. But I expected much more cramps and muscle ache and thus I'm positively surprised.
3. I'm quickly exhausted. Walking uphill and up the stairs is more an effort than usual. I guess it's still transition time... Slowly I will try to put in more exercise, but one step at a time.

What was quite impressive to me today was around early night, when our 4 year old son couldn't sleep because of some ear pain and needed mommy for holding his head and comfort him. I was able to lay down with him without sleepyness. I slept only for a 15 min. nap at 10pm then he woke me up again and it wasn't a hassle at all...:-))

 

No comments:

Post a Comment